You see these 20 things about me lists on social media all the time and I thought it might be fun to do something like that on here. So here are 20 random facts about the author of this blog…
- If I could wish for any superpower, it would be the ability to breathe underwater (while still being able to breathe above as well!)
- I am the youngest of three girls
- I plan to homeschool my children, at least through their elementary years
- I have a ginger cat named Meow Meow. He has a temper.
- I work in a public library – branch life for me!
- I have tattoos
- I am pretty old-fashioned I guess?
- I am almost always early to work and usually late to everything else
- Other than libraries, I have worked as a server, a nanny, a cashier, a groundskeeper and for an engineering company
- My favourite season is Autumn, spring is second.
- The most difficult thing I have ever achieved is my undergraduate degree. I had to work through financial issues, the breakdown on my family and emotional disorders. I eventually completed it online, part-time. It took me 9 years but I persevered and earned that degree!
- I constantly dream about home renovation and what I would do if I won big in the lottery (which I don’t play…)
- The places I am most excited to travel to are NewFoundland, Iceland, Scotland, Ireland and New Zealand
- My next trip will be to Mexico in 2019 for my best friend’s wedding
- I want to have a larger family, at least 4 kids
- I cannot leave the house without some form of payment card, lipgloss/lipchap, my phone, and keys
- I have had two near death experiences
- I do not drink coffee or tea
- I prefer Youtube to TV. Currently, I mostly watch this gathered nest, this gathered schoolhouse, this is how we bingham, jesssfam, and joyful chaos
- I prefer to sleep with my closet doors shut and my room tidy, but leaving them open wouldn’t prevent me falling asleep either.
Bonus: I am a leader with Girl Guides of Canada and I actually maintain another blog about that aspect of my life. If you are interested, you can follow me here.